Low Carbon Timber as a non-profit organization, aims to promote more sustainable and environmentally friendly actions. This is done through various activities and approaches:
- Persuasion by directly addressing decision-makers in politics, business, society and science.
- Public relations work on the importance of transport for climate protection and resource efficiency in a wide range of media.
- Developing informational materials in print, digital media, exhibitions, and more.
- Design and implementation of research, development and implementation projects to promote climate and species protection, resource efficiency and sustainability.
- Conception and implementation of environmental education offers for different target groups.
- Establish an accompanying network of companies that produce, trade and process wood products that are particularly climate and environmentally friendly in order to lay the foundations for sustainable consumption decisions by consumers and society.